Monday, April 17, 2023

SENIORS...IT'S YOUR FINAL LAST WEEK OF CLASSES AT GSU ! WOWZA!


UPDATE: 

The Seven Deadly Sins Critique: Just a quick reminder that the Seven Deadly Sins Postcard Project is DUE this Thursday, April 20th at 2:30. It should be a printed version inspired by the 7 Deadly Sins (or 7 Heavenly Virtues) along with an intro card and a packaging supplement.

 

Tomorrow, Tuesday April 18th, is our last "work day" in class.Your attendance is optional if you prefer to work from home. :) The studio will be open for you. Also, I'm not 100% sure I will be present tomorrow as I've been feeling under the weather over the past weekend but hope to get better by tomorrow...not sure yet! I'll be there if I can! 


The Design Notebook Critique was moved to our exam date which is next Thursday, April 27th at 2:30p in 460. Bring your Design books to individually review in class. It will be a casual review of the work you've done in the books I gave you on the first day of class. Have fun with this!

ALSO, You should prepare a PDF sample of the work you did this semester to turn in to me. You can send them to me via email on the exam day OR I will also pass a USB drive in class if you wish to put your work on the USB that day instead of emailing. It's up to you.

 

The MODA designers should have their work ready to send to MODA on this Thursday April 20th.

I will collect your revisions on another USB to give to Laura Flusche at MODA on Friday. Let me know if that works for the 4 of you working on the revisions.  Thank you again for agreeing to continue revising your beautiful work. BTW: You do not have to turn in The 7 Deadly Sins Project (optional) but if you do then we'll see that on Thursday as well. :)

 

That's it!  I hope I got all of this correct here and in your minds! Have a great last week of classes Seniors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SENIORS...IT'S YOUR FINAL LAST WEEK OF CLASSES AT GSU ! WOWZA!

UPDATE:  The Seven Deadly Sins Critique: Just a quick reminder that the Seven Deadly Sins Postcard Project is DUE this Thursday, April 20th...